India’s Sensex Drops Most in 7 Months, Erases This Year’s GainsSantanu Chakraborty
Indian stocks fell the most since July, with the benchmark index erasing the year’s advance, as global equities slid amid concern the Federal Reserve may scale back U.S. economic stimulus and China called for property curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards