Hannover Re to Reinsure $4.9 Billion U.K. Longevity RisksNicholas Comfort
Hannover Re will re-insure the majority of 3.2 billion pounds ($4.9 billion) in U.K. pension liabilities of Legal & General Group Plc against the risk of retirees living longer than expected, in the German company’s biggest such deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting