Godo Plans to Cut Costs as Higher Power Bills Hurt SteelmakersMasumi Suga and Yasumasa Song
Godo Steel Ltd., Japan’s second-biggest producer of steel from scrap iron, plans to cut costs by using lower-grade scrap and trimming transport expenses to counter higher power bills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's