GE Duo’s Seats at Risk as Holders to Vote on Board LimitsTim Catts
General Electric Co. must allow shareholders to vote on a proposal that would limit the terms of two of its longest-serving board members, the Securities and Exchange Commission has ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis