Fortress’s Gagfah Gets $1.4 Billion Loan From BofADalia Fahmy
Gagfah SA, the third-biggest owner of German real estate by market value, got a 1.06 billion-euro ($1.4 billion) loan from Bank of America Corp. to refinance some of its 3.4 billion euros of debt due this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy