Fischer Loan Curbs Fuel Israel Rate Cut Bets as Growth SlowsAlisa Odenheimer
Governor Stanley Fischer’s latest steps on housing credit are spurring bets that the Bank of Israel will cut the benchmark interest rate next week as growth slows and the shekel trades near a 16-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself