Dividend Impact to the S&P 500 Index for Week of Feb. 25Wendy Soong
The following table lists companies in the S&P 500 index with ex-dividend dates during the week of Feb. 25. The effect would lower the index by 0.705 points, based on the index closing price of 1502.42 on Feb. 21.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again