Dell Sues Philips Alleging Cathode-Ray Tube Price FixingPhil Milford
Dell Inc., the personal-computer maker poised for a $24.4 billion going-private buyout, sued a U.S. unit of Royal Philips Electronics NV for allegedly fixing the prices of cathode-ray tubes during the past two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States