China’s Stocks Fall Most in 14 Months on Property ConcernWeiyi Lim
China’s stocks fell, sending the benchmark index to its biggest loss since November 2011, on speculation more restrictions on the property industry will hurt demand for bank loans and construction materials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself