CFTC Chairman Gensler Questions Long-Term Viability of LiborGavin Finch, Liam Vaughan and Lindsay Fortado
U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Gary Gensler questioned the long-term viability of benchmark rates such as Libor, saying underlying markets on which they rely may be permanently disrupted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders