Billabong Posts Record Net Loss on Brand WritedownsDavid Fickling
Billabong International Ltd., the surf-wear company for which Bain & Co. alumni are studying rival bids, posted a record loss on A$567 million ($583 million) of charges as it wrote off most of the value of its main brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing