Banco do Brasil Climbs as Profit Tops Estimates on LendingFrancisco Marcelino
Banco do Brasil SA, Latin America’s largest lender by assets, climbed the most in two months after reporting a profit that beat analysts’ estimates as credit expanded faster than the company had forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts