Watts Water Revenue Hurt by Weakening of Euro to the U.S. DollarRandall Hackley
Watts Water Technologies Inc., a water products manufacturer, reported fourth-quarter revenue of $359.2 million, “essentially flat” compared with a year-earlier due to the weakening of the euro to the U.S. dollar.
Sales for 2012 rose 1 percent to the highest since 2008 compared with a year ago, mainly from $51.5 million of acquisitions, the North Andover, Massachusetts-based company said late yesterday in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million