Wal-Mart Sales Slump May Signal U.S. Consumer Spending to CoolMichelle Jamrisko
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. internal e-mails revealing the worst sales start to a month in at least seven years may be the first sign U.S. consumer spending will cool as households try to cope with a payroll-tax increase and delayed refunds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States