Vodafone Pays Most in $3.6 Billion U.K. Spectrum AuctionAmy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc led five winning bidders for faster fourth-generation mobile spectrum in the U.K. that raised 2.34 billion pounds ($3.61 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap