Sumitomo-Backed Acal Raises Funds to Expand Fuel-Cell TechnologyLouise Downing
Acal Energy Ltd., a U.K. developer of fuel-cell technology backed by Sumitomo Corp., expects to raise 15 million pounds ($23 million) by the end of the first half to respond to rising demand for clean power from industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks