Romania Will ‘Certainly’ Cut Solar Power Incentives from 2014Andra Timu
Romania will “certainly” reduce incentives for solar power generation from 2014 to avoid overcompensation, according to Zoltan Nagy-Bege, a board member at the country’s energy regulator, also known as ANRE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy