Qatar Weighs Bid for Ex-Athens Airport Site, Greek Minister SaysNatalie Weeks
Qatar has expressed interest in developing the Hellenikon site at the former Athens airport one month after the Gulf state didn’t proceed to the second phase of bidding for a majority stake in the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing