Qantas Profit Rises on Boeing Cash and Long-Haul RevivalDavid Fickling
Qantas Airways Ltd., Australia’s largest carrier, said first-half profit more than doubled after it took cash from canceling orders for Boeing Co. 787 jets and cut losses on long-haul routes. The shares hit a 10-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself