Mitsubishi UFJ Raises $2.25 Billion in Four-Part Dollar OfferingSarika Gangar
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc., Japan’s biggest lender, raised $2.25 billion of bonds in a four-part dollar-denominated offering through lending unit Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's