Mechanical Lloyd Ghana Jumps to 2 1/2-Year High on Stake SaleMoses Mozart Dzawu
Mechanical Lloyd Co., which sells cars, trucks and farming machinery in Ghana, rose to the highest in almost 2 1/2 years as the company’s second-biggest investor sold its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day