Leighton in Talks to Sell Data Unit to Ontario TeachersBrett Foley
Leighton Holdings Ltd., Australia’s biggest builder, is in exclusive talks to sell 70 percent of its telecommunications assets to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks