Lehman Settles Dispute With Aozora Bank for $470 MillionLinda Sandler
Defunct Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. settled a dispute with Aozora Bank Ltd., granting the former lender to Lehman’s Japanese unit an unsecured guarantee claim of almost $470 million. The bank agreed to give up an additional claim to collateral, Lehman said in a federal court filing in Manhattan yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader