Joy Vows to Do `Right Thing' as Takeover Talk PersistsShruti Date Singh
Joy Global Inc., the world’s biggest producer of underground mining machines, may seek acquisitions and would do “the right thing” for shareholders if it receives third-party interest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing