J&J Hip Recipient Says He Feared Surgery Would Kill HimMaurice Possley and David Voreacos
A Montana man suing Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy unit over his metal-on-metal hip implant told a Los Angeles jury he feared that a follow-up surgery to replace his failed device would kill him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations