India’s Sensex Index Holds at Two-Week High; Reliance, TCS ClimbSantanu Chakraborty
Indian stocks held at a two-week high as some investors avoided taking fresh bets before next week’s budget. Reliance Industries Ltd. rallied the most in a month, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. surged to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing