Huntsman to Increase Global Prices for Titanium-Dioxide PigmentsJack Kaskey
Huntsman Corp., the third-biggest producer of titanium-dioxide pigment, said it will increase global prices for the whitening chemical effective March 15.
It will raise prices in Europe by 230 euros or $300 a ton, the U.S. company said today in a statement on its website. Prices will increase 10 U.S. cents or 10 Canadian cents a pound in North America, and by $300 a ton in Africa, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data