Grangemouth Refinery Unaffected by Truckers Strike, Ineos SaysKonstantin Rozhnov
The Grangemouth oil refinery in Scotland will operate as normal even if BP Plc’s tanker drivers based in the area go on strike for three days beginning Feb. 22 in a dispute over pensions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life