Ford Said to Add 4-Cylinder Engine Output to Ohio PlantCraig Trudell and Keith Naughton
Ford Motor Co., the second-largest U.S. automaker, plans to begin making in Ohio a small four-cylinder engine that it builds in Spain, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap