Fairfax Profit Surges After Selling Stake in Trade MeDavid Fickling and Angus Whitley
Fairfax Media Ltd., Australia’s second-largest newspaper publisher, said first-half profit rose fourfold after a gain from selling its stake in auction website Trade Me Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts