Desperate Art Galleries Give Up as Chelsea Rents DoubleKatya Kazakina
Fifteen years after Magdalena Sawon moved her Postmasters Gallery to Manhattan’s Chelsea district from SoHo, the art dealer is heading back downtown because her rent is about to double.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone