Casino Seeks Brazil Chairman Ouster as Feud EscalatesJessica Brice and Helder Marinho
Casino Guichard-Perrachon SA asked Abilio Diniz to step down as chairman of its Brazilian unit, Cia. Brasileira de Distribuicao Grupo Pao de Acucar SA, after the billionaire expressed interest in joining the board of one of the retailers’s top suppliers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks