Boeing Said to Propose 787 Battery Fixes to U.S. FAAAlan Levin and Susanna Ray
Boeing Co. officials are preparing proposed fixes to ensure that the 787 Dreamliner’s battery won’t damage the plane or emit smoke as they work to end the jet’s grounding, people with knowledge of the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's