BM&FBovespa to Change Fees for Stock Trading in March, CEO SaysNey Hayashi
BM&FBovespa SA, the operator of Latin America’s biggest securities exchange, will change the fees it charges for stock trading to bring them closer to international prices, Chief Executive Officer Edemir Pinto said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap