Aon to Divest Entire Zimbabwe Unit After 66 YearsElizabeth Bunn
Aon Plc, the world’s second-largest insurance broker by market value, agreed to sell Aon Zimbabwe Ltd. after the unit’s license was revoked by the African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting