Ageas Profit Beats Estimates on Property Gains, Groupama BadwillJohn Martens
Ageas SA, the majority owner of Belgium’s biggest life insurer, reported profit that beat analysts’ estimates after selling properties in Belgium and buying Groupama’s U.K. business at a discount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day