Yen Making Luxury Hotels Cheaper Boosts Pressure for EasingKeiko Ujikane
The yen’s slide may ripple through Japanese companies beyond exporters, underscoring pressure on Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to prevent the currency rebounding from close to the lowest since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap