Schindler Drops Profitability Target to Win Market SharePatrick Winters
Schindler Holding AG abandoned a profitability target for its elevators and escalators business to focus on winning market share in China and India in billionaire Chairman Alfred Schindler’s final strategic push.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders