MTU Beats Earnings Targets as Plane Engines Help ForecastRobert Wall
MTU Aero Engines Holding AG, Germany’s largest aircraft-engine maker, said operating profit beat its goals last year amid a jump in deliveries by plane producers, and the company forecast more growth in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself