Mizrahi Drops Amid Central Bank Home-Loan Curbs: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd., an Israeli mortgage provider, fell the most in more than three weeks as the central bank issued draft directives aimed at shielding the financial system from rising house prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing