MetroPCS Shareholder Seeks Proxies to Oppose T-Mobile USA MergerCornelius Rahn
P. Schoenfeld Asset Management LP, which represents about 2 percent of MetroPCS Communications Inc. shares, took steps to ask other investors to oppose the phone company’s merger with Deutsche Telekom AG’s T-Mobile USA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing