Martha Stewart May Take Stand in Macy’s Lawsuit Next WeekChris Dolmetsch and Cotten Timberlake
Martha Stewart may take the stand in a New York courtroom next week in a lawsuit by Macy’s Inc. seeking to block her namesake company’s agreement with J.C. Penney Co. from moving forward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing