Martha Stewart May Take Stand in Macy’s Lawsuit Next WeekChris Dolmetsch and Cotten Timberlake
Martha Stewart may take the stand in a New York courtroom next week in a lawsuit by Macy’s Inc. seeking to block her namesake company’s agreement with J.C. Penney Co. from moving forward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas