Lloyds Banking Group Fined $6.6 Million for Delayed PPI PayoutsLindsay Fortado
Lloyds Banking Group Plc was fined 4.3 million pounds ($6.66 million) by the U.K. financial regulator for making late compensation payments to customers who were improperly sold payment-protection insurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy