Indonesia May Keep Palm Export Tax at 9% in March, Group SaysYoga Rusmana and Eko Listiyorini
Indonesia, the largest palm oil producer, may keep the duty on shipments of the crude variety unchanged at 9 percent in March, double the rate in Malaysia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's