India Profit Growth Curbed by Slowing Economy, Kotak SaysRajhkumar K Shaaw
India’s slowest economic expansion in a decade is limiting profit growth at the biggest companies even as foreigners remain net buyers of the nation’s stocks, according to Kotak Institutional Equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing