Greenlight to Get Apple Ruling Before Feb. 27, Judge SaysChristie Smythe
A federal judge in New York said he would rule on Greenlight Capital Inc.’s bid to stop Apple Inc. from adopting measures the hedge fund says limit the iPhone-maker’s ability to offer preferred stock before a Feb. 27 shareholder vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing