General Mills Expects Single Digit Profit Gain in 2014Matt Townsend
General Mills Inc., the maker of Cheerios cereal, said profit would rise at a high single-digit percentage rate in fiscal 2014 and reiterated its earnings forecast for this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders