Former IndyMac Said to Hold Talks With at Least Two SuitorsMatthew Monks, Cristina Alesci and Dakin Campbell
OneWest Bank FSB, the lender formed out of the remains of failed IndyMac Bancorp Inc., has held informal sales talks in recent weeks with at least two potential buyers, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself