East African Breweries Falls to Six-Week Low: Nairobi MoverEric Ombok
East African Breweries Ltd., Diageo Plc’s Kenya-based unit and the region’s biggest beermaker, fell to the lowest in more than six weeks on bets full-year earnings through June will drop by as much as a quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day