Deutsche Bank South Africa Head Quits on Lack of DevelopmentRenee Bonorchis
Deutsche Bank AG’s chief country officer for South Africa, Herman Bosman, said he’s resigning after six years because the role doesn’t hold enough potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure